Ruth from Running It Off gave me this award. Thanks Ruth!
The rules are:
1. Answer the question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
2. Pick 6 people and give them this award. Make sure to inform the person that they have gotten the award!
I do like my life and I believe all my decisions then, even though they might have not been the smartest, brought me to where I am today. I like who I am today. I like my life. I like my morals. If I had the chance, I would be a better elder sister. My younger brother is 2 years younger than I am. In my late teen years, I believe I was too self-absorbed in my own drama - with friends and boys, and neglected my role to protect and support my younger brother. There were times where he needed me to be there. But I wasn't. And if I could turn back time, I will be there for him, every single time.
The six people are:
- Aneta, who is my virtual run buddy and a rambunctious runner
- Andrew, the Running Man Wannabe
- Zaneta who probably has some Runner's Luck
- Jen over at No One Said It was Easy
- Run Momma, Run! who has some cute belly pictures and is running with her baby in her belly.
- Pink Girl - a girlie girl runner in Dallas