Sunday, November 20, 2011

The non-run

I had some big plans yesterday to do a 10K today. That 10K thought must have scared my legs and my lungs because they revolted. It turned out that I felt really crappy and slept till 4:30 p.m. today. Yes. No joke. I was hot. I was cold. And I was hot again and cold again. It hurts my chest when I cough and right now, I want to cough stuff out but I can't.

So I didn't run today.
I found a training plan though that I would be using. It involves fartleks and hills. Maybe that will help me PR for real this next half marathon.

I'm going back to bed. And I had already taken a nap between 4:30 and now. 'night, y'all .....

5 comments:

  1. oh no, that sound serious! It was a good choice not to run, you only would have hurt yourself. Take care of yourself first, sending you super speedy recovery thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call on not running, rest up - hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh bummer. Hope you feel better soon :( Being sick and wanting to run does not go well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! I hope you are feeling better soon!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better. I'm feeling a bit yucky myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Do leave me a comment or two. They keep me motivated.