- 1 mile. Started at 3mph and upped 0.1 for every 1 minute. First round was 0% incline. Second round was 1% incline
- I got the workout in first thing in the morning because I was going to be out of town for a fun day with my grad-school friend. I knew I wasn't going to walk when I get home. I went shopping after lunch with my friend, so I got in more walking. I was tuckered out when I was home. Sore!
- REST. I didn't sleep well last night because my hips and back were sore. I might have overdone the day before by walking too much (albeit in comfy shoes) yesterday. I propped my feet up and crocheted Baby C's blanket instead.
- 1 mile. Started at 3mph and upped 0.1 for every 1 minute. First round was 0% incline. Second round was 1% incline.
- Got it done first thing in the morning because I had a day of appointments with the orthodontist and the doctor.
- This was the day where we found out if Baby C is a girl or a boy. Exciting!
- 1 mile. Continued with the speed/timing strategy like the day before. Nothing spectacular. Watched a teen TV series "Make it or Break it" (it is about a group of girls trying to make it to the US Olympics gymnastic team.)
- 1 mile. Continued with the speed/timing strategy. Continued with the TV series.
- Cleaning. I did some deep cleaning today. Had to take breaks because the back, well, I can't really bend over like I used to. So, I had to insert plenty of breaks over the course of the cleaning process.
- Just lazy. No excuse. I got up late. Got a late start with my new cleaning routine. Then, life took over - lunch with the family, followed by a nap and what-nots and trying to catch up on the day's chores. Just lazy.
What I Learned This Week?
- I have to be honest with myself. Getting the workout done first thing in the morning is my best bet in getting any kind of workout in.
- Workouts done first thing in the morning really sets the tone for how the day is going to turn out. I feel more productive!
So the plan for this coming week is to get my workouts in first thing in the morning. I'm aiming for at least 5 days.
What did you learn this week?
What's on your plan for this week?