1. I am officially back working with the kiddos today. My clients list isn't that long yet. So, today was quite an easy day for me to get back into the swing of things.
2. On certain days, I have the luxury of running home for a quick lunch. Saves money. Save calories. Today (right now), I am reading blogs, eating leftovers, and enjoying a quiet, alone lunch. :)
3. Today marks the beginning of the third trimester. Feels like I ought to celebrate with some bubbly...
Not kidding. But don't worry. I haven't drank wine since before I found out I was pregnant.
4. Sleep is getting a little difficult. I had a hard time getting comfortable last night, so I ended up sleeping in 2-hour spurts. Maybe the body is preparing me for when the baby is here. I finally got comfortable piling up my pillows up on my back/neck/head and slept in a obtuse angle.
5. I was up before the sun was up. Got 2 miles in on the treadmill walking. Started at 2.5 mph and increased the speed by 0.1 for every 1 minute. After the first mile, I bumped the speed back down to 3.0 and increased it every 2 minutes, while increasing the incline by 0.5 every minute. Or something like that.
6. I finished watching Nip/Tuck on Netflix. So I am looking for another series to watch. Suggestions welcomed! I ended up reading blog posts and trolled around Facebook to see what everyone was up to.