Monday, September 3, 2012

Weekend Round Up - Of Shopping and Eating

Monday: 1 mile
Tuesday: 2 miles
Wednesday: 1 mile
Thursday: 1.5
Friday: 0 - sick.
Saturday: 0 - sick
Sunday: 0 - went shopping. So I did a fair amount of walking.

Total Miles: 5.5 miles

Well, it was a slacker of a week. I was dealing with a scratchy sore throat and a stuffed up nose on Friday and Saturday and part of Sunday.  The body was a little achy and I just didn't do much. Will get back on it this week.

Sunday was great! A friend (also my boyfriend's research partner during college) texted me and asked what we were doing. Since Keith (the boyfriend) was working and resting, friend and I decided to go to the "big city" to make it a day of eating and shopping.
Baby Gap has a Labor Day sale kinda deal. So I bought some body suits that the now-boy Baby C could use.


Of course, we stopped at Orange Leaf for some frozen yogurt.


And at Whole Foods where I got a bottle of mint sparkling water. That stuff is good and refreshing for a hot summer's day.
I also got a bag of quinoa.
Recipes welcomed!
We bought Indian food home to eat with the boyfriend. And of course, they had to talk some shop and research and stuff that this pregnant brain has a hard time understanding.

All in all, it was a great weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day out! Glad you were able to pick up some things for Baby Boy C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a boy and getting baby clothes. So funny about how you found out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Do leave me a comment or two. They keep me motivated.