Monday, November 3, 2014

Fun! Fun! Fun!


Lots of festivities this week. 

We celebrated our 2nd Halloween this week. 


Lil' Man went to the pumpkin patch for the first time with his cousins while I was at work. 
I hate that I missed out on that.  
But he had a good time, riding rides, feeding animals, and toting his little pumpkin around. 
He was all tuckered out when I got him.  


And in the evening, we went trick-or-treating at my in-laws. This was a last minute costume. The original costume was at home, and I didn't want to drive 30 minutes out of the way to get that costume. So Aunt A came to the rescue and put something together! 



He slept like a baby that night.
But too much candy wrecked havoc in his belly, so he threw up in the middle of the night.
Maybe I should give him candy on a regular basis?? 
Just kidding! 

We did a little celebrating on Saturday.
Lil' Man turned 2! 

Other than this fancy schmanzy cake, we didn't go crazy with decorations or anything.
This cake is definitely Pinterest-worthy though.

The adults got an excuse to get-together and eat some more.
The little kids got an excuse to get-together and play and eat more cake and ice cream. 



We have been having cool temperatures these few days.
Made me itching for a run.
But these days, I guess, it will be a shuffle/huff/puff. 
Been giving some thoughts about fitness and goals lately.
But we'll save that for another post. 







3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday little man, what an amazing cake! We should do a group or challenge together, this will keep us both accountable. I skipped some runs last week :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. This week, my "unannounced" goal is do 6 miles of walking/running. :)

      Delete
  2. What a cute birthday cake! Happy Belated Birthday to your little man. He's adorable. I can't believe he's already 2!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Do leave me a comment or two. They keep me motivated.