Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Yum!

We are trying to cut down on the "traditional" dessert at our house so we can watch the waistline. 
I love fruit salad at church, but it seems like they are always laden with sugar, 
or some cream or some weird pudding mixes. 
So I whipped up this delicious fruit salad and thought I would share it with y'all. 

You will need the following: 

The lime juice made it quite tart, but I really wanted it to be tart so the fruit won't brown. 
You know, letting the acid do its job. 
If you want, you can do half a lime. 
Use lemon instead of lime. 
Use more strawberries. 
A different apple. But I love a good crunchy juicy apple in it. 

My husband eats his with some whipped cream and a sprinkle of sugar. 
I drizzled ½ teaspoon of raw honey over it. 

It didn't last long. 

Try it and let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Do leave me a comment or two. They keep me motivated.