The Rules: Post 7 random facts about myself and tag 7 people.
The Seven Facts:
- After taking the GCE A Levels in Singapore, I took a year off and traveled. I could have gone to a teacher's college, but I knew that is NOT the path for me.
- I spent essentially 1/3 of my life here in the U.S. and have lived in West Palm Beach, FL, Ruston, LA, and now, a little town in Southeast Arkansas (population: ~5,000).
- Poor rural southeastern Arkansas has none of the glitz, glamour, and restaurants like Singapore, or London or Paris, but I enjoy being out in the country, having lots of space, the twinkling stars, the winking fireflies and the tall oaks and pines.
- I consider Ruston as a place where I actually grown up and am shaped into the person I am today. I am blessed to have good, encouraging people around me to instill good morals and values even though my parents were thousands and thousands miles away from where I am.
- I used to be a copy editor at a newspaper, loved my job, but something was missing.
- So, I went back school and got a masters in speech-language pathology.
- I may appear aloof to people, especially those who don't know me well. I'm just the "not afraid of silence" kinda girl. I like spending time with myself - grocery shopping, crossword puzzles, running, cooking - anything that I can just do and be quiet and focus on the tasks at hand.
- Jessica @ Jess's Adventures
- Sarah @ Running Mama
- Christine @ My First Marathon
- Alan @ Denty's Running Blog
- Megan @ Little Daily Escape
- Candice @ I Have Run
- Amanda @ Run To The Finish