Sunday, May 9, 2010

Week Ahead

Happy Sunday!
In order to keep me accountable for this upcoming week's workout, I am posting all of my goals. I am not going to designate the days I will complete each of these, I am fearful of commitment.


1. Run a 3-mile, 4-mile, 3-mile and a 7-miler this week.
2. Do 10 push-ups on the exercise ball 3 times this week.
3. Do abs stuff 3 times this week.
4. Lower body strength training 1x this week
5. Upper body strength training 1x this week 

Have a good week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on achieving your goals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes making it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like great goals to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sound like great goal...good luck...You can do it! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Do leave me a comment or two. They keep me motivated.