- My boyfriend and I have been dating for some 9 years now.
- I like white walls. Different shades of white. Maybe a little cream.
- I want a Labrador. And I have a name for that Labrador, since 2007.
- I painted dorms in Summer 2001 in college to earn some money.
- I used to break out in hives when I paint the walls. Not after Summer 2001.
- I have been painting my nails all kinds of crazy colors. (Gray, dark green, olive, electric pink)
- I like to open a new stick of butter, a new bar of soap, and be the first to open a new tub of butter.
- I'm not crazy about macaroni and cheese.
- If I have to pop a kid out right now and to bring the child up, I am ready.
- I cry even watching Hallmark advertisements.
So, for those of you who haven't been tagged, why don't you come up with 10 random things about yourself? After you have come up with your list, comment on this post and attach a link to your blog.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
I Feel Popular
Hah! I feel so popular. Dear Aneta, the Rambunctious Runner, tagged me to share 10 random things about myself. I was pretty wordy on my earlier 7 random things about myself. So, I am going to be short and sweet on this list.