Candice at I Have Run awarded me "The Versatile Blogger." I feel like a superstar since I have done one of these a few months ago. Anyway, I am supposed to share 7 things about myself and pass the award to 7 other bloggers.
1. Right now, my lower back hurts. Not the kind of hurt where you can just pop it and it will be gone. It's the kind that hurts when you adjust yourself while seating. Not good.
2. I enjoy listening to classical music/symphony orchestra whatever you call them. However, don't ask me what I like or which conductor or what the radio is playing. I don't have a clue. They all sound "new" to me.
3. I went to a Methodist elementary school, a Catholic co-ed high school and I go to Buddhist temples with my mom.
4. I'm a serious person and probably an overachiever. But the ones who know me well enough will see that I am silly and goofy and I laugh quite a bit.
5. I believe in having good close friends. I don't have to be Ms. Popular. I don't need everyone to like me. I like my close group of friends. They will be the ones I know I can rely on should something happen. And they are the ones I will always take care of if they needed my help (or not).
6. I have a best friend, some really close good friends, good friends and then, I have people who are just OK enough to be people on the peripheral. I understand from a very young age that not everyone has to be a friend.
7. I surround myself with people who are positive, driven, kind, just, drama-free, honest, responsible, loving, morally decent, genuine, and generally happy.
I'm not going to tag the ones I tagged before. Instead I will tag 7 newer followers so we all get a chance to learn something about them.
1. Molly who is The Sleeper Baker
2. Sherry, a Southern girl who offers us a glimpse into life, from her perspective.
3. Heather who is in living in The Crazy World of a Running Mom
4. Michelle who is Running with Attitude
5. Lisa who is Chasin' Bunnies
6. Anne Marie who makes Goals for the Week.
7. Sarah who is Running To Keep Up With a Toddler
All righty ladies, will post later about my run.