I'm hosting a fun run as part of my birthday celebration.
So, here's the deal:
Race: Spread Some Birthday Love
Distance: Run 3.1 miles (because I'm turning 31)
When: Do your on Nov 4, 2010
Cost: None. You don't have to come bearing gifts to run this.
What do you do?
1. Before the race: E-mail me at email@example.com with the following information:
- Distance you are running.
- Blog address (if any)
- E-mail address
- And your name, of course.
Please use "Virtual Race" under the subject line of your e-mail.
Last date to register will be Nov 2nd, 2010. I will have a list of participants on the blog on Nov 3rd posted on this blog.
- Take a picture of yourself after your run with a drink toasting to me! (Any kind of drinks - Green Monsters, chocolate milk, water, Gatorade, wine, Kool-Aid, sweet tea, coffee. Or eat a cake! I don't care. Knock yourself out.)
- If you aren't huffing and puffing too badly, throw me a birthday greeting!
- Send me a link to the race report and your finish time.
- Because I haven't celebrated my birthday in a while. No. Really. I have been mellow for years.
- Everyone who runs it will be "featured" on my blog.