Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What's up with the weather?

Thank goodness I had arranged to meet Ms. M for a run today.
The weather, for some reason, has gotten warmer and more humid than a couple of weeks ago.
We decided to do a 5K route since my hamstrings and quads are still sore. It was a good "shake-it-out" post-race run. We took it slowly. And we got it done. It was exactly what I wanted and needed.

Here's the running plan for this week: 
  • Will rest Wednesday. 
  • Will run Thursday.
  • Will rest Friday. Gonna stretch.
  • Will run Sunday - I'm looking at 8 miles.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8miles!!! craziness! hahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It warmed up a lot here, too, over the past couple of days. Strange weather happenings! 8 miles on Sunday? You are tough, considering you just finished your first 1/2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina! I'll see you at RnR NOLA! Hope you don't mind... I've added you to me list of runners under "upcoming marathons" See you there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Do leave me a comment or two. They keep me motivated.