The Y's thermostat was set at 70 degrees ( a good 1 degree higher than last week). I was drenched in my perspiration. At about 15 minutes into the run, I had to stop and adjust the volume of the TV, pressed the wrong button and erased my data on the treadmill. I think I ran 1.5 miles, but to be conservative, I would say 1.2 mile or so. Anyway, I did a 5K in 36 minutes. It's ok. I wasn't running for time or anything. I just zoned out and listened to my brain talked.
- I consider Ruston, LA home. The house we have there is HOME. It is where the heart is. Even though the house is empty now, it is still HOME. It feels like HOME. It might be empty. But there's still a warm fuzzy feeling whenever I am there.
- I cannot wait for 30 degree temperature. I cannot wait to run outside.
- I wonder what my new kids will think of me?
- I need to go to bed early tonight.
- I really love being caught up on laundry. In fact, I'll do another load tonight!
- I am addicted to Pinterest.
- I like Facebook because I get to connect with friends and family. The tricky thing is when family of family wants to be friends with you or co-workers whom you aren't too close to want to be friends with you and you really don't want to be friends with them online. I don't want to worry about what I post (even though all I post about is my dog, my running, and my food).