- I am thankful for my health. Apart for the usual coughs and colds, I have been relatively healthy so far.
- I am thankful for my future sister-in-law. My brother and his fiance will get married next May. She is sweet and treats not only my brother well, but also my parents.
- I am thankful for not having sleep troubles. I used to have trouble sleeping. Now, I sleep soundly pretty much every night.
- I am thankful for good friends. I don't have a lot of friends, but all the ones I call friends are worth keeping.
- I am thankful for my education, my knowledge. With these, I am able to do my job and be good at it. I am able to continually learn and get better at my job. And I know how to look for information to be a better house-person, a better pet-momma, a better cook, a better travel-planner.
- I am thankful that I have a fairly high self-esteem and that I am comfortable with myself. That plus my knowledge and ability to be logical and rational has kept me Me and to make informed, sound judgment and decision. It wasn't like this all the time.
- I am thankful for ice cream, milk shakes, green monsters and protein shakes. I got braces yesterday (see it is a combination of #5 and #6) that prompted me to go with the traditional metal braces. Eating is still kinda funky. But I'll be just fine. Suggestions on dental products, flossing, tricks, food will be greatly appreciated.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
I Am Thankful For ...
A little late, but here is my list of things I am thankful for: