January was good. But let's see if I can make February a little better.
- Cross train! Cross train!! Cross train!!!! - Dream Big Runner hosted a 100K run for January. For February, we are going all-so-strong with 100 push-ups a week. Check out her blog for details and also here. Also, I will continue with my yoga stretches.
- Run more than the 74 miles I ran in January.
- Pull myself out of a gossip/tattle tale situation at least once a day.
- Do ONE thing that I wouldn't normally do or like to do or have done this month.
- Cook more. Eat less. Include more colors. Drink more water.
- Watch the grocery budget. Do I really need to buy 5 other new ingredients to make a new dish that is kinda similar to the other dish I was making before? Nope!!
- Get the guest bedroom tidied up already, Christina!!!
I am not listing a big long list of to-dos. That usually backfires on me. I am a procrastinator when it comes to things I don't really want to do. So, by having a month to accomplish it, I won't feel like a total loser week after week after week. :) Who wants to be losers, right? This is a Winners-Only blog!
What is your MAIN goal / challenge for February?
DO SHARE!!!! (Cos I may steal it for next month!)