Thursday, September 6, 2012

Three, Four, Five Things Thursday


UNO
With the Ms. Piggy's trotters you saw on my Wordless Wednesday post, I have decided to ditch "fancy shoes" in favor for sheer practicality. It isn't that my shoes aren't comfortable - they are afterall mostly ballet flats.  But even the comfortable ballet flats have gotten kinda tricky. So are the sandals.  I find it increasingly difficult to bend over and pull the straps up.   

Ok, I blabbed too much. I'm just trying to justify my purchase.
Really, I just wanted to say, I bought these. 
Under Armour's Marbella Scribble T.
They were only $20. Not exactly cheap like those Old Navy flip flops. But, they looked comfortable and cushiony.  Anyone of you have a pair? I am just hoping my feet will fit into them. I am usually a size 8 and I bought a size bigger.  



DOS
I love my job.
A sweet preschool girl I was screening gave me this picture she colored when I walked into her classroom to get her so I could screen her hearing and vision.
said, "This is a pwesent for you." 
I love it. I think I made a friend! 

TRES
I finally made it onto the treadmill this morning after taking some time off due to my cold.
It felt so good.

QUATRO
I also got my new glasses today.
I am excited. Been wearing a pair of OLD ones that's kinda wonky.
Now, I can actually be seen in public with these smarty pants looking ones.
(P.S.: Those teeth are looking straighter and straighter too. My orthodontist is very pleased. So am I).

CINCO
I have been so busy with work lately. We have been doing mass screenings at the different preschool centers, and that means A LOT of paperwork. In fact, I was working so hard this evening that when I looked up at the clock, it was already 7:30 p.m.  I forgot to cook supper!
The boyfriend eats at 8 p.m. due to work, so that means, I have just enough time to grab something real fast. In a small town, we are so "spoilt" for choices.
Ronald cooked for us today.
I tried to avoid the really high calorie ones.
So I got myself a cheeseburger and ate a few of the chicken nuggets.




3 comments:

  1. I like your new glasses -- looking good! I go to the eye doctor today, so we'll see if anything's changed with my peepers.

    Good move on the flip flops. You need to take it easy on your feet right now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute frames!!!!!

    I've never been able to wear flip flops. I find them incredibly uncomfortable. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your new flip flops! They sure do look comfy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Do leave me a comment or two. They keep me motivated.