Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Edition


There are so many things to be thankful about this year. 

1. I am thankful for birthing a healthy, robust baby boy three weeks ago.


2. I am thankful for my new little family.
3. I am thankful for my boyfriend who works tirelessly so he can provide for us. 
4. I am thankful for the 4-hour stretch of sleep last night.
5. I am thankful for the love I am showered with by family and friends.
6. I am thankful for a roof over my head, food in my belly, and a job that I enjoy doing.
7. I am thankful for having my best friend fly all the way from Singapore to good ol' country Arkansas to take care of me.
8. I am thankful for my running/blogging friends. 

 Here's a little something I saw from a friend's Facebook status. Thought I would steal it and share:

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!





Happy Thanksgiving! 

5 comments:

  1. awww very nice post. your little guy is just adorable! enjoy him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Enjoy the time with your friend, those times are so special. So happy for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been reading blogs for awhile.... he is adorable!! Congrats on your little bundle of joy. A perfect gift for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so great :-) He's beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Do leave me a comment or two. They keep me motivated.