Wednesday, January 30, 2013

First time in a long time.

Hey y'all. 
This is BIG

How about this??
My first run in 2013.
My first run since all that baby and that bloody incident. 


It was short. 
It was slow.
But man ... it was good. 

I did have to walk a little. But I ran too. 
Yeah. 

My view from the treadmill.
Baby Jack has a lot of paraphernalia. 

Never mind I wasn't wearing running shoes.
Or running attire. 
 
It was "spur-of-the-moment" and "do it while the baby is napping" kinda deal.  

This is me, after all that 0.5 mile glory. 



7 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better than a kick in the pants... now all you have to do is finsd the time to pop back to the machine 3 or 6 times a day and the half miles will because full miles and before the end of a day you could have 2 or 3 miles run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Way to squeeze in a little exercise when you can. I know it can be a challenge with a new baby, but I also know you can handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! You gotta start somewhere, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there, Girl! Being a new mom is it's own kind of race! Running is patient lover. It'll be there when you need it.
    Besides, you ran a little bit yesterday!!! It won't leave you alone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Do leave me a comment or two. They keep me motivated.