Ran 3 miles in 31:00. Felt pretty good.
Let's see how random my thoughts were for 31 minutes of my life.
1. I like my hair up in a bun when I run. I don't like getting slapped around by a pony tail, even though it's my tail.
2. Why did I buy so many short sleeve running tops? I'd rather have tank tops in the summer.
3. Note to self: DON'T buy short sleeve tops.
4. A half of a cold juicy watermelon will send me straight to Cloud #9.
5. Watermelon + salt = good!
6. Tempo shorts - I don't know what to think about you. Gotto tell blogging friends that the front does ride up a little. And I don't like sweaty thighs touching/rubbing against each other. Gross!
7. It's probably my thunder thighs.
8. Maybe I should just buy shorter capris?
9. The Peach Festival 5K is this Saturday.
10. Need to get a hotel room.
11. I can shower after that 5K.
12. Iced water sounds really good
13. What can I do to use up all the tomatoes from the garden?
14. Italian and Mexican.
15. I can't wait for the fall to come.
On top of these random thoughts, Jeopardy was on TV so, that was a neat distraction.