It has been a rough week. It was a week of scoring and analyzing speech samples, typing speech reports, working on IEPs, calling and hunting down parents, driving from one town to another, meeting with teachers, and seeing kids for therapy with the very little amount of time left. Ok, you didn't come here to read about my work.
Ran 7 miles in 1 hr 17 minutes. Still kinda incline-y. My legs felt the hills. I desperately need to strengthen my quads and hamstrings.
- Pre-run PBJ sandwich is important. Never miss this fuel in the future.
- When it is 50 degrees, I don't need to wear what I wore when it was in the 30s.
- But I want to buy a running jacket kinda thing.
- I need to run 2 short runs during the weekdays to keep the steam going.
- It is foggy this morning.
- So foggy I can't see the monster incline.
- You can't see it, but you can feel it.
- I wanted to walk about 1-tree distance. But I didn't.
- Back at the Y. Let's run a little bit more to make it 7 miles.
- Never Never Never run without eating my PBJ anymore.
Since we are so close to Thanksgiving, today, I am thankful for running friends and for my legs that will let me run.