Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Late and I got tagged!

Life got hold of me yesterday and I didn't manage to post this run.  So, here you go.

Ran: 5 miles in 1 hour 2  minutes.
Felt: Blah! The legs felt stiff and heavy. I was hungry. It was humid. Seriously? It ought to be cold at this time of the year. 

Christine over at My First Marathon and Counting tagged me for the "Most Stylish Award."
Thank you, Christine!

The Award’s Rules:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award.
2) Tell 7 facts about yourself.
3) Give the award to 7 bloggers you just love.
4) Leave the 7 bloggers a comment telling them they won.

Here are 7 random facts about me. I'm going try and copy Christine, who copied the person who tagged her, and include some pictures along with the facts. 

1. Christmas 2007 was when I had my first Christmas tree - I went out and bought the tree and decorated myself.  Growing up, my Aunt Sharon would have a tree up during Christmas, but it was never mine.


2. I graduated with a M.A. in Speech-Language Pathology in summer 2008.  This was taken by my photojournalist friend whom I used to work with at the newspaper. 
3. I could have graduated earlier with all my class (wonderful girls) in spring 2008, but I told my professor that I would like to delay my graduation so I can go back to Singapore to take care of some thing important .... which was ....

4. My best-friend's wedding. She is into feng-shui and stuff so, she gave me a number of auspicious dates and asked me when I could make it. 

5. I'm serious. If I can't make it, she won't get married.

6. I had a pet rabbit. His name was Tibbar - and that's rabbit spelled backward.

7. I LOVE to cook! Love!
(from left to right: Cream puff/omelette/salmon with a bed of asparagus and a dollop of wasabi cream thingy)

And I am gonna break the rules and tag all of you who are reading this post.
I usually tag the ones who read my posts, and I think Christine has already tagged some of those people too.
So, go and tell me about yourself! Pictures are welcome!

2 comments:

  1. I had a rabbit too!! Love the facts AND the pictures about you - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rabbit's name! Loved the pictures too. I have another tag I need to get to. It has been so busy I am behind. Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Do leave me a comment or two. They keep me motivated.