Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Never too early.

Never too early to make plans right?

Believe it or not, I think I am eyeing these races eyed for next year.

#1: RnR Mardi Gras 1/2 (Feb) (registered!!!)
#2: Little Rock 1/2 (March)
#3: Hardcorps Heartcorps 1/2 (March)
#4: Little Rock 10K Capitol Classic 1/2 (April)
#5: Soaring Wings half (Oct)

These are just the "longer" races I am looking at.  I may not be able to do every race stated.  And see that I'm doing the longer distances during the cooler times of the year.  Maybe, in the summer time, I'll throw in some local 5K races.  The goal next year would be to do 3 races - at least one 10K, one half marathon. And I am going to try and hit that 1000 miles again. Maybe I will get better luck in 2011.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan to intersperce longer races with short ones - Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making plans for the upcoming year! Race plans are especially fun. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Planning races is so much fun and a lot of motivation! I was planning my trainings plan for the next marathon last night, even though I won't start training until April/May :)

    I like your races!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I'm only eyeing one race right now, a 15K in Feb. we'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just halfs?
    no full??

    commmmeee onnnnnnn nowwww!!!!! hehehehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great schedule! You should do our challenge... www.runfortheblingofit.blogspot.com With your 5k's thrown in you can definitly do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! Isn't it exciting to put together that list? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice list. I'm still debating doing Mardi Gras myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Do leave me a comment or two. They keep me motivated.