Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Where Are You These Days?

A sweet virtual online running buddy shot me a message on my previous post.
Aneta asked, "Where are you these days?"
O0ps! Someone noticed I haven't been blogging ... ahem ... running.

So where am I?
I have been slapped by Thanksgiving cleaning and cooking and cleaning, working and typing more reports, and family - lots and lots of family. There have been so many babies and little kiddos in the family and all the babies mojo have caused my egg in my ovary to do a little dance here and a back flip there.Other than that, I have a slight discomfort with my knee and my back (again). Not a big deal. I'm just trying not to whine about it. Tomorrow, that is Thursday, I am going to wake up early and run with Mr. R.  These nights of staying up to type reports are not helping with the waking up at 5:06 a.m.


So, there you go. Just in case someone, other than Aneta, is wondering, where have I vanished.
P.S.: You just inflate my ego slightly, Aneta.

6 comments:

  1. I started wondering as well! Glad all is well. Take care of your knee and back and take some rest if needed. Enjoy your run tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are well. get up tomorrow and run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are well. Enjoy your run tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've been a busy girl! Hope you enjoyed your run this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah. i was just curious and had some (ok, ok, a lot) of time to procrastinate at work.
    ok lets start out Virtual Workouts!
    u need strength training and I need a buddy to kick my ass to get out there and do stuff.
    Once a week, i send you a strength training workout and we both have 3 days to complete it and then you will send me a workout and again, we have 3 days to complete it.
    what do u think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering as well! Glad that you are just busy with life! Hope to see more posts when you have time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Do leave me a comment or two. They keep me motivated.