- RAN 3 miles in 34:33 mins. HIT the weights machine and did some hip adduction and abduction - 35 lbs, 12 reps, 3 sets and 80lbs, 12 reps, 3 sets
Did some seated leg curls @ 35 lbs 12 reps 3 sets.
- The 4:49 a.m. alarm came too early. I had a rough night sleeping. Something just doesn't feel right and it was a whole lot of tossing and turning and getting anxious about not sleeping enough and then, feeling guilty when I entertained the thought of playing hooky (from running). Nonetheless, I got up.
- The news was on. Thank goodness I didn't have any earphones on to listen to what's wrong with the world. Seems like the whole world is going k-k-krazy! Yeah, how's some depressing sad news to start a Tuesday?
- Tuesdays. I never ever have Monday blues. Tuesdays? Gee..... blue blue blue! I love Wednesdays and Thursdays and Fridays and don't really care for Saturdays because it is just a sad brutal reminder of how close the weekend is coming to an end.
- Gee! I am having a serious case of Tuesday Blues! Sorry folks!
- On a brighter note, I woke up laughing. My bestfriend texted me from Singapore and she made me laughed out loud.
- And yesterday, she woke me up with another text message and made me feel totally excited!!!
- Today, I will log my first 100 miles for 2011.
- I am really trying to love my Nike Tempos shorts......
- Chafing ... sigh ....
- I think I might have runner thighs? Juicy thighs?
Share one random thought of yours! Talk to me!
Make me laugh. Tell me a joke.