- I will run tomorrow.
- My knee has been cranky.
- These past 3 weeks have been frustrating.
- NEVER do TOO MUCH, TOO SOON!
- For my upcoming half marathon, I am going to do a run/walk thing to kinda help offset the knee.
- For tomorrow's run, I am going to practice the run/walk thing. Hopefully, I can do a 5K without my knee acting up. Y'all cross your fingers for me.
- Spring Break Day #1, I went to check on our house's progress and met up with a friend for some Louisiana delight.
Spring Break Day #2, I played in the kitchen.
Key lime pie.
I squeeze a 1-lb bag of key limes for this pie.
Not pictured: Oven-roasted chicken. :)
So, yeah. This is what I do when I am not running. :)
I better be running, right?
Will check back tomorrow. Wish me luck!