- Ran 2.5 miles in 29:56 minutes this morning with 3 dogs.
- This week's highlights were high school graduations and post-graduation feasting. So proud of the graduates and I hope they will continue to be mindful of being a responsible friend, student, young citizen when they go off to college.
- The bug I am having has made it difficult to breathe and sleep at night. This week's attempts at waking up early to get my workouts in weren't successful. Throw 2 nights of graduation ceremonies into the mix, for this week's workouts to materialize, that would mean some creative scheduling.
- Did Jillian Michaels while watching the oven.
- Run multiple laps to the mailbox and back (0.5 mile each way)
- Pack running shoes and clothes so I could stop by the gym on my way home.
- Run as fast as I can so I can get done, go home, fix supper, and feed.
- Since I missed yesterday session with Jillian, I am going to have to do it later today. Lunch time will be a good time. And then, I will be caught up with my workout plans with another Jillian session and a 3.5 mile run left to go.
- Drinking juice is a good way to get my 5 servings of fruits and vegetables. I'm loving 2 oranges, 2 apples, 1 tomato.
What's your favorite juice mix?