Walked first 2 minutes.
Walked 2 minutes when I hit 2-mile and 2.5-mile mark.
Sprinted a little too hard toward the end.
Watched Project Runway.
Right knee felt just a little funny. But not bad. Gonna ice and baby it until my next run.
Random thoughts went a-running.
- I gotto do 3 miles today!
- Why do I dread doing 3 miles but look forward to 10 miles?
- I like Heidi Klum's make-up. She has make-up but it isn't all "colorifique."
- Spring time makes me wanna eat some Vietnamese spring rolls. I think I'll make a bunch of Vietnamese spring rolls today. I'm glad Keith loves foods like that.
- If only I can make him eat tofu. Maybe he'll eat ma po tofu? (tofu cooked with ground meat and lots of Sichuan spices and peppers)
- I got a birthday party to attend to today. A 2-year-old birthday party! WOo Hooo! Let's party it up!
- Gonna pencil Jillian in soon!
- The most important thought... I have found that it is easier for me to get my runs in in the morning before work and life. I didn't have to tend to anyone. I just get up and go and get it done. In the afternoons, I have to work around work, cooking, tidying the house, playing with the dogs and Facebook. So, for this coming week, I will try to resume my morning runs. It's going to be so hard waking up and not hitting the snooze button. But I can do that for 2 days a week right? (I only run 3 days/week).