On Saturday, I went to a 2-year-old birthday party. I think this was her favorite present .... It was fun watching those little kiddos running around and playing. My eggs always do some little backflips and dances in my ovaries when I see babies and toddlers.
This was in the papers today.
Anyway, here's some math for you.
New week = new beginning = new goals!
The plan this week:
- Run at least 8 miles (2, 2.5, 3.5 miles)
- Do JM's Ripped in 30 every other day
- Spend 15 minutes a day to pick things up around the house
- Spend 15 minutes a day on myself - read a fun magazine, pedicure, pluck eye brows, stare into blank space.
- Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day
- Get air tickets booked!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gonna get my vehicle cleaned out!!!!