- Ran 3 miles on the treadmill at the Y. It started quite well because there was another person (a man in his 50s) running next to me. He was actually running and my peripheral vision caught a glance at his pace - 5.5. So I kept up and I was feeling good. Then, he got a phone call on his cell phone and he was done. I carried on the rest of it by myself. Took me 34 or 35 minutes.
- I said I would do 3 runs this week (which I did - Monday, Wednesday, Friday). But since Wednesday's run was not far and can barely qualify as a run, I am going to go to the Y again tomorrow and hash out another 5K. My abs are still sore from Wednesday's crunches. It hurts so good. :)
- November's mileage was pathetic. I will be working to get December's numbers up.
- I am craving sugar. Like a coconut pie, or cheesecake, or tres leche cake.
- I think the braces are definitely moving my teeth.Also, while I can eat better now, I am not eating much because I hate having food stuck between those braces. So, often, I chose laziness/anal retentive over food. I might still be losing weight since I haven't eaten much because it takes me twice or three times as long as before to finish eating something small.
- My boyfriend and I are going to be doing a lot more homemade stuff for gifts this year (for the adults) so that way, the other little nieces and nephews will still get their presents but we'll be able to cut down on the spending. What kind of homemade yummies do you like? We are thinking our homemade wine, two or three types of cookies/biscottis, roasted nuts, maybe some local produce like honey. Money's tight - since I am committing myself to the braces and I am helping my brother with some of his wedding expenses. I only have one brother, so, I want to contribute what I can for him and his quite cool wife-to-be.
- I am still debating if I should put up my Christmas tree. Because it means moving more boxes and taking time to put it up, and take it down. Time I don't have. Argh. I can't believe I am considering this.
I am sorry my posts have been just random points instead of a wonderful beautiful narration about my runs and my life. I find this is the quicker way to get the random bits of my life in.