Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Girl's Best Friend

Push-ups: Ten this morning.  Fifteen after supper.
Total for this month: 165
Push-ups left: 235

When I got home from work today, Paddy Wag and I went for a walk outside.
Her friend, we named her Lyla, joined us for a walk too.
We picked some flowers for the house.

Forget flowers.
Paddy Wag decided that digging was much more fun.
I am glad my girl is a tom-boy.
I love how Lyla is giving Paddy Wag moral support. A girl could certainly use a BFF!

I came home and put those flowers in a small milk bottle. 

Did some cleaning around the house and around Paddy's pad.
Cleaned up and cooked supper.
I bought a pack of steak yesterday for Valentine's Day.  So I cooked the remaining two steaks today. Saute some mushrooms. Green beans. And added two pineapple slices to the grill. I love grilled pineapple slices.

I have a question for you.
I am looking into buying a medicine ball and was wondering how much weight I should buy for a starter ball. Do you have a medicine ball? What do you do with it?





7 comments:

  1. Love the flowers, makes me think spring really is coming! I don't have a medicine ball so I can't help you there. Supper looks good though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Paddy Wag's digging and the flowers. MMM meat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur puppy is so cute. i miss my dog.

    i dont have a medicine ball. sorry, cant help.

    ps. good job on ur pushups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My parents have so many of those flowers on our farm and they have always been a favorite of mine.

    The steaks look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!!! I really like that milk bottle! Never seen one like that.

    My medicine ball is 8 lbs. Perfect for me. My kettle bells are 10, 15 & 20 though.

    I'm going to start with the push ups too. When I saw Michelle Obama doing push ups on Ellen, I thought, "I may not always agree with her man but she ROCKS!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers, so bright and cute and I'm sure they make the house smell good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl you are getting at it with those push ups! Way to bust them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Do leave me a comment or two. They keep me motivated.