Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I Can Read!

Monday: 1.5 miles on treadmill
Tuesday: 1 mile on treadmill

I have been busy at the local library.
First up, Bringing Up Bebe.
This was an interesting book. An easy read.
I am not looking for sage advice on parenting with this book.
I just wanted an easy read. And this was good.
There were some interesting points discussed and allowed me to think and consider the way I would want to bring up my child.

Last week, I borrowed this from the library.

This is a page-turner.
However, if you have watched his program on 20/20 or on Fox, you would have know most of what he wrote in this book.
(Don't worry. That was not a real mimosa. Just OJ and some Sierra Mist)

Today, I went and got this book from the library.
Nothing like a little true serial killer story to get the blood pumping.
So far, so good. It is a little difficult to put the book down.

Yesterday, I went to the doctor for another routine check-up.
I even got to see the ultrasound of the baby.
Baby C is quite an active little thing. Bet Baby C is getting those legs ready for running!
Here's me at Week 18.
We have been doing some great job at growing!

4 comments:

  1. You look great. Super jealous of your reading time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you look great! sooo happy!

    have fun reading! I am currently reading the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy, and 2 Nora ROberts book. (i like to read multiple things at a time...weird....right?)

    more pix! more pix! more belly pix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG< you look sooo good!! Love it ! Enjoy your reading as long as you can :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Do leave me a comment or two. They keep me motivated.