Happy New Year's Eve.
Here's a little review of goals.....
Here were my 2012 goals.
- Run 1000 km and/or 1000 miles in 2012 - I didn't come close to this.
- Be Injury free - Was definitely injury free this year since I didn't run much.
- Run a real official 10K race - This didn't happened.
- Run a half marathon where I'll PR (not by a few seconds, but by minutes) - I did this in March at the Little Rock Half Marathon
- Move 15 minutes everyday - Kinda, sorta.
- Get into a shape where I feel confident and strong. - 2012 was spent mostly pregnant. But it was a shape I was confident and proud of. :) I love being pregnant.
- Work toward being a kinder, more graceful, patient, more positive person. - This is still a work in progress. I think I am more patient, and strived to be more positive. Even in emergency situations, I tried to be positive and make jokes to lighten things up a little.
- Embrace change/new experiences - One new experience would be to meet up with blogger Christine over at Dream Big Runner. I have never met her before in real life and meeting up with her was a big deal since I am quite a shy person. Another new experience would be motherhood.
- Cook more. Feed our bodies with nutritious food. - I think I did a god job.
- Be a better mommy to Paddy Wag - I was good until later in the pregnancy where I wasn't able to run or walk too far with her. And when I brought the baby home, I was too tied up with the baby. And one day, Paddy Wag was playing outside with her friend and she hasn't been back since.
- Make this current house more "home" - Don't know about "more home" but it is definitely lived in.
- Serve the family - my own family and my boyfriend's family - Kinda sorta. But since October, they have been taking care of me after all the medical stuff I went through.
2012 was quite a BIG eventful year for me.
In March, I ran a half marathon with fellow blogger from Virginia.
Christine has been a sweet awesome friend and I am so glad to get to meet up with her finally.
This picture cracks me up. Christine and I were so excited and happy and the woman in front looks absolutely miserable!
My boyfriend and I decided to get start a family.
I got pregnant.
And then became really BIG pregnant.
And popped out a sweet BIG baby.
Then, something weird happened and I lost a bunch of blood.
I got new blood and a new life.
This was taken when I returned to my aunt's house.
2012 was eventful in every way.
I look forward to 2013.
I wish every one have a great New Year's Eve,
and a wonderful, healthy, safe 2013!