(Hang my head in shame again).
My goodness. It has been months since I last wrote anything. I had a lot of drafts sitting but I haven't finished writing anything. I doubted myself about sharing, thinking "surely they don't care to know what my baby did" or "that's just a 15-minute walk around the block that is so not worth mentioning."
Where have I been? Just staying busy with work and the little man and keeping the home front under control.
A few days ago, I posted something like this on my Facebook status: This whole being-a-mom thing is kinda hard. It is hard when the man of the house keeps long crazy hours at work and when I have a full-time job myself to keep. I am still trying to keep afloat. Some days I feel like I am sinking. Honestly. No bueno.
So what have you guys been missing?
- Little man is already 1 year and 6 months old. He loves everything tractor and dog.
- Did I mention I got married to my baby's daddy? Yep. Sure did.
- I haven't been logging in the miles like I did before. But I try to stay moving (more on that).
- Been to the doctor for various little things. It's like I am a old-ish car that needed some servicing to put together the nuts and screws and bolts together.
- I have been playing hand bells at church. And performing in front of people. And I don't know how to read music. Yep. Dangerous right?
Life is on the fast pace.
And when bedtime rolls around for the little one, I am exhausted myself too.
I still want to blog. And feel connected to this world - my world before I became a mom. Seems like y'all always know the right words to help a friend out. I love being a mom to my sweet boy. I love being a wife to a strong, hardworking man. But sometimes, I kinda miss my somewhat cool self. :)
Maybe this will help?
Ok. I am rambling.