Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Sweat Everyday!

It was a busy summer day for me.

I got Lil' Man up at the crack of dawn so we could get ready and go to the orchard to pick peaches.  A cousin and I load up a van full of kids and off to the peach orchard we went.

We were well-equipped today. We had little buckets for the kiddos, a couple of step stools so we can reach up to the top of the tree, and boxes we saved from our multiple Sam's Club trips so we can safely transport the peaches without bruising. You can tell this isn't our first rodeo.

And we picked a lot of peaches. I only got one box full of peaches. I picked some that are already ripe, a bunch that will be ripe in the next few days. This way, I don't have to rush eating them and I don't have to put them up all at once.

After peaches, we also took the kids to the water park. We spent a good long time there for all the kids to get tired. We went on the "lazy river" and floated around. We got the kids up and down on the slides. We were there a LONG time.

Once I got home, the Lil' Man was still napping so I decided to go ahead and get my work out in! It was hard. I did procrastinated a little, but decided to just suck it up and do it. I am glad I did because I know any later, I wouldn't have done it.  Guess what? It was great!! I gave it all I have and I was drenched in my own sweat! I didn't die.  No excuses. I got it done .... mainly because I did eat some French fries and some chocolate today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Do leave me a comment or two. They keep me motivated.