Sunday, May 16, 2010

This week's challenge review

I had set some goals last weekend that I wanted to achieve this week. I did cross out a number. The running part, apparently, was easier than the strength training. I also did some weights on my arms and the push-ups, and I did get a nice sore. I didn't care for strength training on the lower body and conveniently forgot about it. Goodness!

1. Run a 3-mile, 4-mile, 3-mile (did a 2-miler) and a 7-miler this week.
2. Do 10 push-ups on the exercise ball 3 times this week.
3. Do abs stuff 3 times this week. (o0ps! Just 1x)
4. Lower body strength training 1x this week (o0ps! Completely didn't do it)
5. Upper body strength training 1x this week 

I am going to shoot for an 8-miler as my long run next week. I want to finish up the mileage for my May challenge of 50 miles. I am going to continue with the push-ups and after doing the push-ups, I will work my abs/core.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

























3 comments:

  1. best wishes with your upcoming 8 miler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, your goals sound like mine! It sounds good in theory, but nah, I'll just do what I feel like.

    Good luck on your 8 miler! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a good 8 miler!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Do leave me a comment or two. They keep me motivated.