I hit my 60 miles I had planned for this month today. It is a wonderful feeling. I ran 4 miles in 45:08 minutes. I did a little Galloway today and walked about 30-60 seconds after every mile. When I walked, I took a sip of water out of my bottle. Christina can't multitask on the treadmill. The last time I tried, I almost fell flat on my face.
Random thoughts anyone?
1. My shins and ankles are a little sore. I have been stretching. But I need to stretch more.
2. Maybe running 3 days in a row isn't the way I am supposed to roll. Usually I'd rest on my 3rd running day. It's OK. I will rest tomorrow and swim instead.
3. I need to cook the green beans tonight.
4. Planning meals. Pork chops? Green beans? Mashed potatoes? Gravy?
5. It baffles me that no grocery shop sells fat-free plain yogurt around where I live. Not even Wal-Mart.
6. I dislike the flavored ones. They taste fake. And they are sweet.
7. Greek yogurt is yummy! I love the plain Greek yogurt. But they are pricier and sometimes I just want some regular fat free plain yogurt.
8. Summer's almost over. I gotto go back to work soon.
9. I haven't really "got away" and have a vacation though.
10. The breakfast/granola bar I had in the morning kinda makes me gassy.
There you go. Nothing inspirational. I guess I left my smarts at home this morning.