- I had already laundered my workout clothes and they are ready for my trip.
- Since I am taking my favorite tops and bottoms with me, I didn't have another favorite top/bottom I could wear to tempt me into running.
- It was hot.
- This small town I live in have been having its annual small-town festival since Thursday night.
The Y is in the middle of the town. The time I would go run at the Y coincided with the small-town festival 5K and parade and traffic.
- I could have ran the 5K. But I'm too cheap to spend $25 on a 5K where I only paid $30 for a
half-marathon. Besides, I have been buying presents to take home with me. So, plopping down $25 isn't really what I want to do.
- My boyfriend has a booth and kept the office's showroom open for customers. That meant I was helping out. That meant late nights, not enough sleep, and a lot of work to do.
- I just want to spend every minute, every second with the boyfriend since I am leaving soon.
I plan on running when I am in Singapore. I have my favorite running tanks, bottoms, Body Glide, socks and shoes packed in my suitcase. I plan on walking with my mom at the park. I plan on doing a run/walk with my best friend. I plan on doing lots of walking. So, expect me to blog about that (and my fat-talk experiences, my culinary experiences, my travel experiences).
I am ending this post with a few pictures of the products we proudly make here in Arkansas.