This entire sleep-capade started on Thursday night when I went to bed like any regular adult.
I slept until 5-ish on Friday and then again at around 8-ish in the morning until noonish. Then about 1 p.m., I slept again in my boyfriend's office on a recliner until 4:30 p.m. So I went home, ran, showered and slept again around 7-ish p.m. until around midnight or so. Then, I was up again working on cleaning my closet and went to bed at around 5-ish a.m. on Saturday until 8-ish and then around 10-ish till 4:30 p.m.
- I missed the gym's opening hours today, which means, I didn't get my run in today.
- I still feel tired and if I lie down, I can definitely fall asleep again. No kidding.
- I didn't dream at all. None that I can remember.
- I can try running in the heat tomorrow. (even though I really don't want to. How about I postpone it to Monday?)
- Having my first meal of the day - McDonald's. Gee! I know. Don't judge.